Sunday, March 6, 2011

FIRST OF THE MONTH/STRAIGHT OUT OF THE CAMERA


Jan over at Murrieta 365 is the host for First of The Month and Straight Out of The Camera. Want to take a peek at some pictures? Head over to Jan's place and check it out.

FIRST OF THE MONTH
The goal is to capture one thing repeatedly on the first of each month. It can be a landscape, a person, an animal, a project; whatever your focus is, is fine. It can even be a record of where you are each First of the Month. I'll open the linky each month on the 1st, and leave it open for a week, to give everyone a chance to post. Let's see if this flies. (Please link back to this blog, thanks.)




You can see my other First of The Month pictures here. As you can see the snow all melted. But nothing is growing or blooming yet. Still too cold. I can't wait until spring so I can plant some flowers in the bed. That shrub over to the right by the fence is a Forsythia Bush. It's usually one of the first things to bloom in the spring. It's full of yellow blooms. There's also some Poppies over there by the fence. But they are more along towards summer. Anyway I'm so ready for spring. I'm tired of looking at brown and white. Don't forget to hop over to Jan's place to check out all the great pictures. And this is also my Straight Out Of The Camera shot. Just been resized.

3 comments:

  1. Sherry, lots of change from last month, almost no snow left. I wonder if you'll get more this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can hardly wait to see it when the flowers are blooming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. whew... out of breath, late, but running. heheh.

    Hey -- I'm probably more anxious than you to see what happens next month! I'm ready for something to pop out of there!

    my first of month went up today

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!