Sunday, May 26, 2013

ALL BOY!

As I posted pictures of Bella, I've got to give equal time to Luke.  He's growing up so fast.  I'm afraid I'll miss something if I don't take pictures.  Some days slip by with out any.  So when I get the chance I snap when I can.

 For instance, what is it with boys and sticks.
Luke also likes to get into things, like the laundry hamper.  We have been looking for them a tent, but haven't found one yet.  But I'm sure the hubby will find one at the rummage sales this summer.
I always had to fight with Luke for my computer.  I would get up and he would get on my computer.  He knows how to open everything.  All the games and other stuff he doesn't need to open.  So daddy built him his own computer.  But he still gets on mine once in awhile.
Doesn't he look all grown up?  They are both growing and learning so fast it amazes me some days.



4 comments:

  1. Not an ankle bitter any longer! LoL Try him on this stick Joke!
    Q; "whats Brown and Sticky?"
    A; "A Stick!"
    Get it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so big already.
    Very nice series of photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is growing fast, I wish he were closer to us I'd have him fix my blogger header problem I bet he could!! He is too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is growing fast, they have a tendancy to do this, kids! I wish he were closer to us, I'd have him fix my header width problem, LOL, I bet he could...he is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!