Sunday, October 22, 2017

STITCHING AND READING......

Well, it's Sunday, one more day of Fall Break for the Grandkids, then back to school.  Bella has enjoyed her vacation, but Bub has been sick the whole time.  He's got a tooth coming in and one that is wiggly. 
What the heck has been going on around here?  Books, Books and more Books.  That's the only thing I've got around to posting this week.

The main reason is my whatchamacallit, that allows me to download my pictures to my computer, decided to not work, so had to get a new one.  Finally got my pictures downloaded.  These are the Crazy Quilt blocks I've been working on.  One more to go and I'll be able to put the whole thing together.
Block 20
Block 21
Block 22
Block 23
Block 24
Books I've read this week and posted reviews....
"P" is for Peril - Sue Grafton
I Survived True Stories - Lauren Tarshis
The White Feather Murders - Rachel McMillan

I will be finishing up the matching Pillowcase I started a few months ago.  So this will be one item off my loooooong list of projects to finish.  This is the first one all finished.
I got these pillowcases and lace trim at a rummage sale.  I think both only cost me a couple bucks. They had some yellow stains on them and was hoping it would come out when I washed them. Most of the stain came out, just a couple spots were left.  But I can live with it.  Well that's it from me.  Hope everyone has a great Sunday!

I'm linking up with.....
Kathy's Quilts for Slow Sunday Stitching
Kimberly over at Caffeinated Reviewer for Sunday Post

9 comments:

  1. Those quilt blocks look great. I can't wait to see the entire piece.

    Do you go by a pattern?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your crazy quilt blocks are so much fun! They will make a beautiful quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love those crazy quilting blocks--this will be a lovely quilt...hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  4. My dream is to one day make at least a small crazy quilt. Your blocks are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful crazy quilting!
    Hope you enjoyed your slow stitching today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your pictures. You are SO creative! I hope you enjoy your books and have a wonderful reading week. Happy reading. 😁❤️

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh I love your crazy quilting blocks. So much fun to sew these, heh. And that lace edged pillowcase is sweet. What lovely projects! Happy reading and stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  8. the crazy quilt blocks are wonderful. They will look amazing together.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your quilt blocks. I hope you will post a picture of the quilt when you finish it. And your pillowslip looks great. Good for you getting them done. That's a problem I have with sewing projects.

    I hope your new whatchamacallit works better than the old one! And hope you're having a good week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!