Monday, June 28, 2010

HAPPY HOMEMAKER MONDAY


I am joining Sandra over at Diary of a Stay at Home Mom for Happy Homemaker Monday. Hop over and check it out.

The weather in my neck of the woods:
It has finally cooled off and the humidity has gone way down.

Things that make me happy:
Working on my Scrapbooks.

Book I'm reading:
Sometimes Mine - Martha Moody[for review]
Sometimes Mine

What I'm enjoying on TV:
Nothing new, just catching up on old programs I've missed this year.

On the menu for dinner:
Spaghetti

On my To Do List:
Wash the Kitchen Cabinets down, inside and outside.

New Recipe I tried or want to try soon:
Hawaiian Meatloaf

In the craft basket:
Doily and an Afghan


Looking forward to this week:
Finishing a scrapbook page I've been working on.


Tips and Tricks:
Haven't got any this week.


My favorite blog post this week:
Cassie over at In Amazing Graceland


Blog Hopping (a new discovered blog you would like to share with the readers):
Margaret over at Bellathens's Blog

No words needed (favorite photo or picture, yours or others you want to share):



Lesson learned the past few days:
Remember to go to the bank Friday as the bank is closed on Monday.

On my mind:
The twins, they are due the end of July, but I don't think they are going to go that long.

Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:
Do homage to the son, lest He become angry, and you perish in the way. For His wrath may soon be kindled. How blessed are all who take refuge in Him! Psalms Book 1 Verse 12

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the comment! It is so exciting to get a scrapbook page or pages done. I am really behind on my scrapbooking. I am in crochet mode right now! :)

    Happy Homemaker Monday !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your afghan is going to be so pretty. I tried one like that one time. Didn't turn out. Yours looks great. I enjoyed reading your post. Hope your week is Blessed.
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful afghan. I've taken a break from crocheting due to the summer weather.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog. Congrats on the birth of twins! You will have your hands full!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!