Friday, July 30, 2010

FRIDAY ~ FINDING BEAUTY


I am joining Claudia today over at Dipity Road for Friday~Finding Beauty.

We have Twin grandbaies, a girl, Bella, and a boy, Luke. So I've been taking lots of pictures of them. As if you didn't know that was coming!

Grandpa and Bella


Nikki, she's the mom, and Luke


Me and Bella


Tommy, he's the our son and dad of the Twins, that's me and Bella.


Me, Nikki and the babies


Nikki and Tommy with Luke


So this is my Beauty. What's are you looking at that's Beautiful? Want to share? Head over to Claudia's place and check it out.

2 comments:

  1. They are certainly beautiful. Thank you for sharing your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! How Wonderful for all of you, Beautiful Twins ~
    Enjoy them,and your weekend ~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!