Wednesday, July 28, 2010

NATURE NOTES

I am joining in on Nature Notes over at Rambling Woods. I recently got a new camera and have been playing around with it. It takes really awesome pictures. It's a:

Samsung SL 50

10.2 Megapixels
5X Optical Zoom
2.5" LCD Screen
Perfect Portrait System
Digital Image Stabilization




The pictures are so crisp and clear. My old camera would never have gotten this close of a picture of these birds. I was getting ready to clean the bird bath and put fresh water in when this guy flew up to take a peek.







The other night the Tree Frogs were hanging on the screen of the back door. I got a picture, not the best, I think it's more the photographer than the camera.



Do you have some nature to share? Head over to Rambling Woods and check it out.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulationa on getting a new camera.

    I guess the bird wanted to make sure you would do a good job. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to have a new camera and I enjoyed your shots and post. I like nature notes very much and glad to see new participants.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to Nature Notes! I'm a little late this week. I had no idea a little frog would hang on a screen like that. Seems it would hurt! Congratulations on the new camera, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't a new camera fun? It opens up a whole new world to explore..Love the birdy photos, but especially that little froggy...Thank you for participating in Nature Notes...I do appreciate it...Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!