Sunday, August 5, 2012

SCAVENGER HUNT SUNDAY


Ashley over at Ramblings and Photos is the host for Scavenger Hunt Sunday.  Hop over and check out all the pictures everyone is sharing.

Going Back in Time - remember when potty chairs looked like this?
This is the updated version. It even has music.
Something Just For Me - going to my book club at the library.  This picture is also part of my ABC series I'm doing for my 101 in 1001 days.  You can see my list at the top of page.  This is the letter "L".
Best part of My Day - is being outside watching Bella and Luke play.
Night and Day - Bella and Luke may be twins, but they are as different as Night and Day.
Look Up - The pear tree is loaded with pears this year.  Yea, we'll have pears to eat this winter.
What to look for next week.

  1. Mobile (referring to mobile phone photos)
  2. Hanging by a Thread 
  3. Collage 
  4. Always Look on the Bright Side 
  5. Home 

4 comments:

  1. These are great, Sherrie! Love using the twins as night and day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in a Book Club too....I didn't think of using it for that prompt!! Darn! Your twins are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your kids are so cute. It looks like they have a great time playing. I never saw a potty chair like that first one : ) Interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cant remember ever having seen a pear tree before.Great take on night and day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!