Thursday, August 22, 2013

RUMMAGE SALE GOODIES!!

Hubby has been rummaging all summer.  Been getting some great stuff.  He found a play house for the twins, they love it.
Today he came home with a bag of yarn.  It cost 2.00.  Now I've something to keep me busy this winter.  A new afghan, since the one I've been working on is almost done.  But it's been way to hot to work on it.  I've also been working on Bella's Coloring Book quilt.  It's in the frame and I'm tying it.  Next will be the binding and it will be done.  Then on to Luke's quilt.  Well, here's the bag of yarn.  Isn't it pretty,  can't wait to get started on the new afghan.


3 comments:

  1. This reminded me of the afghan I started a few years ago . . . maybe next winter I will try to get at it again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific Family Journal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are so creative and I love how you are doing projects for 'the twins' that could last a lifetime or two ;-). 2 dollars for all of that yarn, excellent deal.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!