Sunday, October 6, 2013

SCAVENGER HUNT



It's Sunday and I almost forgot to post my Scavenger Hunt pictures.  Want to check this out?  Head over to Ashley's place to see more Scavenger Hunt pictures.  This is my interpretation of the suggestions this week.

Something Colorful.....my son recently ordered some bicycle parts and they sent him a watch.  It's a really bright pink, so he didn't want it.  He gave it to me.




Light.....is the evening sun shinning through the trees.
You.....is of course me.
In Motion.....I didn't get anything for this one, so went to my archives for a shot.  Bella and Luke jumping on their "trampoline".  It's actually an old crib mattress.
Afternoon.....after an afternoon of playing, the backyard is a mess.





6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous "light" shot! You were braver than I was--I did a different interpretation of "you" so that I didn't have to take a photo of myself. (ha) Love the fun, airborne "in motion" photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun "In Motion" shot! And way to go taking a photo of yourself, I decided to go another way with that one. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice pictures for the themes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. life looks pretty fun from here :) a makeshift trampoline sounds perfect to me! plus, I always love to jump on the bed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that shot you used for light. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your 'afternoon' shot is evidence of a FUN afternoon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!