Tuesday, February 3, 2015

NEEDLEWORK TUESDAY.....

I finally got to Jo-Ann Fabric's last week.  Got some Unbleached muslin and some quilt batting.  I got the Dog/Cat Quilts put together.  They are in being tied this week.  Hoping to get them together soon.
I've also finished the Valentine Quilt top.  Not sure what I'm going to work on next.  Thinking about doing another Dresden Plate.  I've accumulated quite a bit of scraps the last few months. 
On another note, my hubby goes for his surgery on the 9th.  I'll be staying there with him the whole time.  Doctor says 4 or 5 days. 

Don't forget to hop over to Heather's place, Books and Quilts, to check out what everyone is working on.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Sherrie, those little animals are so adorable, particularly the kittens.

    Best wishes to your hubby. i'll says prayers for a safe surgery and quick recovery.

    Thanks for linking up with Needlework Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your valentine quilt!!! You are so creative!

    Sorry to hear about your husband! Thoughts and prayers will be with you both for a speedy recovery!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!