Saturday, July 1, 2017

BOOKS FOR JUNE......

I'll be joining Katheryn over at The Book Date for Month in Review.  Hop over and you may find your next book to read.







For the month of June I read 15 books.  I've been on this trend.....actually it's kind of a reading challenge for me.....to finish both these series this year..... reading the Alex Cross series of books by James Patterson and the Alphabet Murder series by Sue Grafton.  They have all been reviewed.  You can see my reviews, just go to the MY LIBRARY tab, they are all linked to my reviews....the books are in order by author's last name.

Alex Cross series.....James Patterson
Mary Mary
Cross
Double Cross
Cross Country
Alex Cross's Trial
I, Alex Cross

Alphabet Murder series....Sue Grafton
A is for Alibi
B is for Burglar
C is for Corpse
D is for Deadbeat
E is for Evidence
F is for Fugitive
G is for Gumshoe

My favorite book for June and a new author for me.....

A Man Called Ove - Fredrik Backman


3 comments:

  1. Great job reading so many books this month! I am currently reading "A Man Called Ove" right now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great project! I'll have to try the alphabet series one of these days

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a lot of reading this month. I liked A Man Called Ove to - I listened to the audio of it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!