Friday, December 7, 2018

CRAZY QUILT CHALLENGE......

I've been following Sharon over at Pintangle to keep track of her Crazy Quilt Challenge.  You can get all the info for the challenge here. 

The idea is to make a Crazy Quilt with 2020 different items.  You can count fabric, beads, threads, ribbon, lace, technique and buttons.  I'm going to do this one, don't know it I'll get it done by December 2020, but I'm going to try.  If you want to see Sharon's Crazy Quilt blocks (she had 10 done) you can see them here.

I made a Crazy Quilt last year, but haven't got the top together.  Mine is 12 x 12 blocks.  I thought I would try a rectangle shape this time.  I've got a couple pieced but haven't started the embellishment.  I've set up a tab to put the pictures when I've finished them. 

Be sure you check out Sharon's place for lots and lots of goodies to look at.  Sharon also shared from
Janis Stoker  a printable PDF file you can use to keep track of the items you use.  


Have an awesome quilting day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!