Thursday, October 24, 2019

2020 READING CHALLENGES.....

The new reading challenges are starting too pop up.  I was at A Novel Challenge checking them out.  I found one I would like to try.  I'm hoping the challenge will get my reading mojo back.  What did I find??

Jamie over at Whatever I Think Of!  is hosting a challenge....

Monthly Key Word Challenge





 .......Six “key words” are given for each month. Your task is to read 1 book that includes one or more of the key words in the title.

MONTHLY KEY WORDS


 JANUARY – Water, This, Hello, Sun, New, Six
FEBRUARY – Girl, Any, Love, Red, Note, Throne
MARCH – Dream, Day, In, House, Luck, Friend
APRIL – Lost, Below, City, Jewel, Night, My
MAY – Sky, Name, Blue, Book, Enchant, Is
JUNE – And, Beach, Number, Wish, Down, Word
JULY – Boy, Last, Day, Into, Dear, Summer
AUGUST – Kiss, Flower, When, Happy, North, Right
SEPTEMBER – Star, Cry, She, Window, Forever, Eye
OCTOBER – Haunt, Around, Shadow, Grave, Murder, Deep
NOVEMBER – Look, Forest, Out, Color, Lock, Now
DECEMBER – Sword, Magic, Fly, Of, Silver, Crown
###############################################################################
I'll also be joining the Color Coded Challenge....

Host is Bev over at My Reader's Block.

[ Here's the basic rule: read nine books with the various colors listed below in their titles or as a dominant color/image on their covers. For full details, click the link above. I'll list my books and date read as they come.]

1. Read a book with "Blue" (or a shade of blue):
2. Read a book with "Red" (or a shade of red):
3. Read a book with "Yellow" (or a shade of yellow):
4. Read a book with "Green" (or a shade of green):
5. Read a book with "Brown" (or a shade of brown):
6. Read a book with "Black" (or a shade of black):
7. Read a book with "White" ( or a shade of white):
8. Read a book with any other color:
9. Read a book a word/image that implies color (rainbow, polka dot, etc)

So hop over and check these 2 reading challenges out....

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!