Monday, January 10, 2011

HAPPY HOMEMAKER MONDAY


I thought I would join Sandra over at Diary of a Stay At Home Mom for Happy Homemaker Monday. You should check this out.


The weather in my neck of the woods:
19 degrees with the sun peeking out.

Things that make me happy:
Reading, crocheting, and scrapbooking.

Book I'm reading:
Dismissed with Prejudice - Fletcher Cockrell

What's on my TV today:
The new Hawaii Five-O, it's pretty good you should check it out.

On the menu for dinner:
Chuck Roast, Potatoes & Carrots, Cole Slaw

On my To Do List:
Clean the bathroom, laundry, dishes.

New Recipe I tried or want to try soon:
Spicy Chicken

In the craft basket:
A green stripped Ripple Afghan

Looking forward to this week:
Going to the library

Tips and Tricks:
Give babies a cold wet washrag to chew on for teething, it works.

My favorite blog post this week:
My recipe for Cabbage Rolls.

Blog Hopping (a new discovered blog you would like to share with the readers):
Joy's Blog - She's a reader.

No words needed (favorite photo or picture, yours or others you want to share):


Lesson learned the past few days:
Kool-Aid brand Tropical Punch has a very strong odor. It really makes everything in the fridge taste like it smells. Put it in a covered container.

On my mind:
Getting Bella and Luke's scrapbooks started.

3 comments:

  1. What a great HHM! Love the picture, they are too cute!!

    The washrag trick was about the only thing that helped my daughter too.

    Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute picture!! What a great idea with the teething.

    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for commenting on my post. I get to go to the library this week as well - albeit the elementary school library for library class with the 6th graders! LOL
    Anyways. I just wanted to let you know that the book I am reading is a required reading. It is not a really good moral book and there are some storylines and words that are not up to par with what I usually read. I read it from the standpoint of that was the way of life back then in those times and with a grain of salt. I do LOVE that time period though.
    Just thought I would let you know.
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!