Sunday, January 2, 2011

FIRST OF THE MONTH


Jan over at Murrieta 365 is starting a new meme. It's called First of the Month. The idea is...................

I thought I'd start a new meme called "First of the Month". The goal is to capture one thing repeatedly on the first of each month. It can be a landscape, a person, an animal, a project; whatever your focus is, is fine. It can even be a record of where you are each First of the Month.


At the moment there isn't too much to look at in this shot. But as winter goes away and spring comes you'll be seeing some of my beautiful flowers growing. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.



This is also my shot for Straight Out of the Camera. Just resized it is all. Jan is the host for this also. Go check them out.

11 comments:

  1. Sherrie, I can't wait to see how the view changes with the seasons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really looking forward to seeing your flowers grow :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and I must be kindred spirits. I have the same idea even before cheeking out all the others posted. I'm looking forward to your planting choices.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I look forward to seeing the changes to your garden through the seasons.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Something to look forward to at the end of this long winter!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It will be nice to see the transformation.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello and thank you for your comment!

    Those flowers you grow in that space will be something to look forward to! Happy 2011.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wish winter would just vanish or be over now and spring comes in That would be great.

    http://www.sheaky.com/2011/01/soocmymproject-365-week-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. so looking forward to seeing the monthly changes, too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. we cross paths again, I'll be looking forward to seeing your garden grow.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ah, a promise of bright things to come. Excellent choic for once a month shots. BTW, your baby(?) in the blog header made me smile--what a happy face.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!