Saturday, April 16, 2011

365 DAYS IN PICTURES

The weather was beautiful this week, lots of sun and mild temps. Everyone was out and about, now it's turned cold and rainy this weekend. Yuk!


A side view of our house.



Me and my shadow.



My hubby enjoying a nice spring day on the deck.



The neighbor kids enjoying a ball game and 3 wheeler fun.



Bella eating ice cream, she loves the stuff.



Some garden stuff on the deck. It's all plastic.



The Grape Hyacinths are starting to pop up.


2 comments:

  1. I really love your pictures!! They are so real and true to life (or so they seem to me). I think that is one of the important parts about Project365, snapping pictures of the regular everyday life ~ the side of the house, the porch, the yard, etc. Thank you so much for linking up this week ~ I hope you link up next week, too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!