Monday, April 25, 2011

365 DAYS IN PICTURES

This week was a twin week. Most of my pictures are of Bella and Luke. They keep you busy eating and playing.

105/365
Luke eating ice cream, he loves the stuff.


106/365
A big truck getting a bath.


107/365
Bella and Luke hamming it up for the camera.


108/365
Daffodils blooming.


109/365
Bella and Luke snacking on Fruit Loops.


110/365
Bella wiggling to get down on the floor.


111/365
Bella eating ice cream and being happy. It's written all over her face.


Audrey over at The Daily Wyatt is no longer hosting the 365 Days in Pictures. So I am going to hop over to Meg's place The Unexpected World of Mommyhood for her Project 365.


2 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun and busy week! The twins are adorable! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for coming by and linking up for Project365! I really enjoy your pictures. :) Those babies are so adorable and I know how busy they keep you!! :) Great pictures! Thanks again for linking up. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!