Tuesday, June 12, 2012

PROJECT 366 REWIND [WEEK #23]




One of the barn cats.  They come up to the house to eat the leftovers we throw out.  Plus they are wild, you can't get close to them, they take off.


This little Tree Frog is lost.  Sometimes they come down out of the trees.


Luke playing and all the sun shining on him.


Bella giving you her "Don't Bother Me, I'm Busy" look.

This little Oak Tree came up by itself.  I'm sure the birds or squirrels contributed it.

Bella in the toy box, why I don't know.


The family pet, Bubber.  He is a Miniature Dachshund.  He's 14 years old and has no teeth left in his mouth.  That's why his tongue hangs out. 

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a great week. I love the light in the photo of Luke playing outside.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!