I've been working on my Bee Quilt. I made this quilt several years ago. It is all hand applique work. It took me a while to find the trim fabric around the bee hive block. Once I found it, it was quickly put together. But it has been lingering in the quilt frame waiting patiently for me to work on it. Theme-A-Licious has given me the incentive to work on it. I've finished one block and started on the one next to it. It's going kind of slow. The twins keep us busy and the weather has turned hot again. So can't work on it a lot. Plus my fingers get pricked by all that quilting. So they get soar after a while and I have to quit for a couple days. Anyway here is what I've gotten done so far.