Monday, October 1, 2012

BIRDIE IN A CAGE

 My hubby bought this bird cage at a rummage sale for 2.00.  I couldn't stand not using it.  But we don't have a bird, so decided to see if I could find a pattern for a crocheted bird.  I went to my favorite place to look for patterns, Crochet Pattern Central.  I found this really cute pattern for this bird there.  So now my bird cage has a bird in it.  The bird cage sits on our deck, so the little bird won't last long in the weather, but he's really easy to make, so I can make a new one when he gets weather worn.  The pattern is here.


3 comments:

  1. The birdcage really isn't that noticeable until you added your cute little bird!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best kind of bird...one you don't have to feed lol Cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!