What does Classic mean? Went looking for an answer and got this. This didn't actually help me out.
My version of Classic means something that is old and been around for years. That goes in and out of style. And what could be more classic than an "Envelope" purse. I found this one at a local Flea Market. It fits my needs wonderfully. Small and tucks under my arm. This also meets 2 of my 101 in 1001 list.
- of the first or highest quality, class, or rank:a classic piece of work.
- serving as a standard, model, or guide:a classic method of teaching.
- Ref: classical (defs. 1, 2). 1 2
- of or adhering to an established set of artistic or scientific standards or methods:a classic example of cubism.
- basic; fundamental:the classic rules of conduct.
- of enduring interest, quality, or style:a classic design.
- of literary or historical renown:the classic haunts of famous writers.
- traditional or typical:a classic comedy routine.
- definitive:a classic text on biology.
- of or pertaining to automobiles distinguished by excellent styling, engineering, and workmanship, esp. those built 1925–1948.
- (n.)an author or a literary work of the first rank, esp. one of
- an author or literary work of ancient Greece or Rome.
- classics, the literature and languages of ancient Greece and Rome .
- an artist or artistic production considered a standard.
- a work honored as definitive in its field.
- something noteworthy of its kind and worth remembering:
- an article, as of clothing, unchanging in style.
- a typical or traditional event, esp. one that is considered to be highly prestigious or the most important of its kind.
- Archaic. a classicist.
#50 - invest in a classic handbag.
#9 - Buy something at a Flea Market.
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!