Sunday, March 17, 2013

ABSENTEE BLOGGER

I've been gone from blogging for awhile.  I kind of lost the "urge" to blog.  I'm sure we've all had this happen some time or another.  I'm going to try and get back into the swing of things here.  I've made a few changes and am hoping to get started on a new look.  So the blog may be under construction when you stop by. 
I will be sharing pictures of my twin grandbabies, Bella and Luke.   Also my crocheting.  And I've started a new quilt, it's what I cal a Coloring Book Quilt.  I took all the patterns from a coloring book.  I do what is called Needle Turn Applique work.  This is a link so you can check it out.  I'll also be giving a book report on any books I'm reading. 
This is my life right now.  My grandbabies, crocheting, quilting and books.  I may also throw in a meme or two.  So I'm looking forward to getting back in the swing of things.  Have a great day!


2 comments:

  1. Glad you are back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. there are those moments, thank goodness they pass. You know what 'they' say, treat yourself well, smile even when you don't want to and give someone a hug...Luke and Bella must have grown alot since you posted them last...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!