Sunday, September 22, 2013

HOBBY OR CRAFTING......

Some people call it a hobby, some call it crafting.  I just call it something to keep me busy.  What is it??  It's my crocheting and quilting.  I've been working on a ripple afghan off and on for almost a year.  It finally cooled off enough that I could finish it. 
Ta-Da
And my son requested a dog quilt.  So went looking for a suitable pattern.  I found one of a dog bone.  It's a 9 inch square and the bone is appliqued on.  I'm using unbleached muslin for the bone and found some really nice black/blue fabric for the filler block.  I've got a lot of work to do on this one before it's done.  But this is what it looks like now.
So what would you call this, hobby or crafting??


3 comments:

  1. a craft, both require skill-and lucky dog! Your afghan is lovely...

    ReplyDelete
  2. A craft requiring talent . . . lovely afghans.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!