Tuesday, June 3, 2014

NEEDLEWORK TUESDAY......

Heather over at Books and Quilts is the host for Needlework Tuesday.  Have a project you want to share or just want to look at all the projects everyone is working on?  Head over to Heather's place, she has some beautiful quilts on display at her place.  As for me.....

I've finished my Teapot/Cup quilt.  Just need to put it together and get it tied.  I didn't add a border to this quilt.  I like it the way it is and the binding I am going to make will give it some extra border color.
I've also been working on my Crazy Quilt.  I've started putting it together.  I went with a dark color that looked Victorian to me.  I've still got lots of blocks to make for this one.
Don't forget to head over to Heather's place.

3 comments:

  1. Both beautiful quilts, but I just love the "tea" quilt. It has such a vintage feel - like something my grandmother would have made in the 40's. Can't wait to see them both complete.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tea pot quilt is lovely. Great choice reversing the direction of some of the pots.

    Your crazy quilt is coming along nicely. I really like your selection of the alternating fabric.

    thanks for linking up with Needlework Tuesday

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!