Tuesday, June 17, 2014

NEEDLEWORK TUESDAY.....

Heather over at Books and Quilts is the host for Needlework Tuesday.  Have a project to share or just want to look as what everyone else is doing?  Head over Heather's to check it out.
As for me, I have a ta-da......I've finally gotten a quilt done.  My Teapot/Cup quilt is all done, yea.
 

I've also started a Dresden Plate quilt.   Don't know what I'm going to do with this one.  I found the pattern over at Quilter's Cache.  I really like the way they have put this one together.  Don't have any pictures right now, but I'll have some next time. 

1 comment:

  1. Love your teapot quilt.

    I have a Dresden Plate quilt on my bed that my grandmother made when i was finishing highschool. It needs some attention, but I still love it. Are you planning to use two fabrics for the blades as shown in that pattern, or are you going to go scrappy? If you decide to go scrappy, let me know and I'll send you some pieces to add to the variety.

    Thanks for linking in with Needlework Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!