Wednesday, July 23, 2014

NEEDLEWORK TUESDAY......

Yes, I'm a day late.  Didn't seem to find the time yesterday to post.  So am doing it today.  Heather over at Books and Quilts is the host for Needlework Tuesday.  Hop over and check out Heather's place. 
As for what I'm working on, I've got several projects going as usual.  Not all have a picture to show, but I'll have some soon.  Hubby came home with a box full of yarn from a rummage sale.  So have started an afghan.  The yarn is sport weight yarn. 
I finally made a trip to Joann Fabric's.  Got 10 yards of muslin, now I'm working on my Bone Quilt, it's for my son.  Finished the tying last night, on to the binding.  Haven't got a picture, but will be posting one soon as a Ta-Da.  This is the fabric I got at Joann's.  Isn't it pretty!  Can't wait to put some of this to use.

I've also been working on the Dog/Cat quilt I'm making my brother.  Just started putting it together.  But don't have a picture yet.  Maybe I'll have one by next week.  I think I also have enough muslin to put my Sunbonnet Sue Quilt together.  Have to check that out.  That's it for now.  Don't forget to hop over to Heather's place.


3 comments:

  1. Wow, how do you get your hubby purchasing needlework supplies for you? It has happened a few times for me, but I have to give him a very specific list and then keep my fingers crossed.

    Wow, lots happening with your quilts. I did cut some fabric for my mom today and she has a bit more lined up for tomorrow. I'll have to remember to take photos to share.

    Thanks for linking up with Needlework Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are always so busy! I love that yarn and how soft it looks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That yarn looks perfect for a baby blanket or one for a little girl. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!