Tuesday, August 12, 2014

NEEDLEWORK TUESDAY.....

Heather over at Books and Quilts is the host for Needlework Tuesday.  Got a project your working on and want to share....head over to Heather's place to check out all the info.
I got my Sunbonnet Sue tied, now all it needs is the binding.  Hoping to work on that tonight.

I finally got the yarn I needed to finish my Crochet A-long I was working on.  It is over at Red Heart.  I had lots of trouble working the blocks.  Didn't like the way they were turning out.  So I opted out for using just the Granny Square block.  I really like the colors I've used for this Afghan, it's really pretty.
Don't forget to head over to Heather's place.

2 comments:

  1. Both pieces are great! I especially love the colours in your granny square blocks! Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sherrie, your afghan is very pretty. those colours go together so well it makes a very warm and inviting throw.
    Thanks for linking up with Needlework Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!