Thursday, January 15, 2015

READING CHALLENGE....

I was blog hopping and found lots of new reading challenges, but his one caught my eye.  It's over at Rose City Reader and it's about reading books about Europe.  It's European Reading Challenge.
 I will be putting this in my Reading Challenge Tab at the top of the page.
Read all books between January 1, 2015 and January 31, 2016. I will be doing level....

Five Star (Deluxe Entourage): Read at least five books by different European authors or books set in different European countries.

My list of Books
1. Austria - Mozart: a life - Paul Johnson
2. Belgium - Whisper on the Wind - Maureen Lang
3. Bosnia - Field of Fire - James o. Born
4. Denmark - The Last Good Man - J. J. Kazinski
5. Finland - Helsinki Blood - James Thompson

1 comment:

  1. When do you have time to read all these books? lol I am glad you do because I am making quite the list to eventually get to....it will probably be years before I read some of them lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!