Saturday, September 2, 2017

READING MONTH IN REVIEW......



BOOKS READ - 12
(All 5 Stars)
Kill Alex Cross - James Patterson
J is for Judgement - Sue Grafton
Brain on Fire - Susannah Cahalan
The Runaway Midwife - Patricia Harman
Merry Christmas, Alex Cross - James Patterson
K is for Killer - Sue Grafton
Chris Hadfield - Chelsea Donaldson
The Darkest Dark - Chris Hadfield and Kate Fillion
Alex Cross, Run - James Patterson
L is for Lawless - Sue Grafton
Exit, Pursued by a Bear - E. K. Johnston
Cross My Heart - James Patterson

BOOK FORMAT
Hardback books 12

NEW TO ME AUTHORS
 Susannah Cahalan
Patricia Harman
Chelsea Donaldson
Chris Hadfield and Kate Fillion
E. K. Johnston

TOP BOOK FOR AUGUST

















All my books listed are linked to my reviews in MY LIBRARY tab at the top of the page, they are in order by author's last name.  I'm linking up with Kathryn over The Book Date for Month in Review.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, 12 books! And I was impressed with my own 9. :) Sounds like you had a great reading month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sherrie you read heaps, did you get any crafting done as well! I haven't read any of your authors but I see lots of mystery/thrillers among your reads which I don't do much of. Happy September.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Twelve books is awesome. Brain on Fire has been on my radar for a long time. It sounds like such an interesting read and I saw an interview with the author a couple of years ago that was really intriguing. Happy September!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!