Tuesday, July 17, 2018

UPDATES AND BLOG HOPPING.......

I was over at Daffycat's place and came across a challenge.  It's a Piggy Bank Challenge, being hosted by Val over at Val's Quilting Studio. Isn't that a cool idea!  Most everyone saves change, as do I....I find coins laying around the house and I also get coins and bills in the laundry sometimes.  So thought I'd join up.



Here's some Info....


 All's you have to do is create a post this week sharing your "piggy bank".
Include your goal of what you'd like to purchase with your savings come this time next year.
Include the linky button above to help spread the word to all your followers.
Return and link your post here anytime this week until August 1st.
Start "penny pinching". (Coins and bills are allowed)
 Next year we'll  all empty our piggy banks on July 6th and create a post exclaiming our totals, share what quilty purchase we're going to make and link up here once again to celebrate! (Don't worry, I'll send emails to all who link up this week with reminders.) 

My goals:
Buy Fabric
Embroidery Floss
Something Special for ME !

Now for my updates....
I have been doing the TAST(Take A Stitch Tuesday) over at Sharon's place, Pintangle.  I'm learning so many Embroidery Stitches and want to share them with everyone.  Today is Week 27, haven't got this one done yet, but have several I haven't posted about for awhile.  So here goes.....
WEEK 23
Wheatear Stitch
WEEK 24
Twisted Lattice Band
(Had some trouble with this one.  I think I invented a new stitch, lol)
WEEK 25
Butterfly Chain Stitch
WEEK 26
Herringbone Square(Had some trouble getting my shapes to look like a square)
Well that's it for now.  I have a couple new projects I'm working on, I'll posting about those  in a few days.  Come back and take a look.......





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!