Friday, August 27, 2010

FRIDAY'S FAVE FIVE


Suzanne over at Living to Tell the Story is the host for Friday's Fave Five. Don't know what this is? Here's some info:


It's a place to come on Friday's and think back over your week and just post about 5 favorite things from your week. It can be anything that tickled your fancy over the week. Favorite quotes, posts, happenings, scriptures, recipes, pictures, great internet finds, etc., etc.


MY FAVE FIVE THIS WEEK:

1) I finished a great book this week. The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks by E. Lockhart. You can see my review here.

2) I got 2 scrapbook pages done this week. They are Poppies and Shadows(of me). The Poppies page is pictures of my Poppies. It took me 3 years to get these started. And Shadows(of me) is me and my shadow pictures.
Poppies


Shadows(of me)


3) I got some new pictures of the babies.

Luke


Bella and Daddy


4) I also started a baby afghan for my niece. She's having twin boys in December. Her baby shower is next month. So I've got to get crack'in on this one.

5) Really enjoying this beautiful fall like weather we are having. Highs in the low 80's with not humidity and lows at night in the 60's. Awesome!


Do you have five things to share? Head over to Suzanne's place to check it out.

8 comments:

  1. Wonderful pictures of the babies.

    Good job on getting two scrapbook pages done. I'm way behind on mine!

    I'm enjoying the cooler weather, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun with all those babies! Sounds like you've been busy creating and enjoying. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Several people have been scrapbooking this week, almost makes me wish I had that talent!

    Fun pics of the babies. Take lots, they grow up quick!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your scrapbook pages are inspiring me to get back to my much neglected books! The babies are too adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another set of twins in the family. How fun!

    Yay for getting scrapbook pages done. I never started scrapbooking because I knew I'd start with a bang and then fizzle out big time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL at Susanne! That's me...started with a bang and fizzled out. Now the only scrapbooking I seem to get done is for someone else. :( Maybe I should take a cue from you and get to it!

    Your weather sounds perfect! Actually, sounds like a typical nice day in July or August around here. Unfortunately, we aren't having typical weather this year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet baby pictures -- and I love your scrapbook pages!

    Wish we had your cooler weather, too!

    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your scrapbook pages are awesome. I don't think I'd have the patience for it!
    Your twins look cute, I bet you're SO proud of them!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!