Wednesday, August 25, 2010

RANDOM OUTSIDE SHOTS

I was just standing at the back door, watching my hubby mow the back yard. I snapped this picture, not thinking about the screen being there. This is what I got. Looks kind of funky, but I like the texture of the screen.



Later that same day I took a couple of Katie, she's our Miniature Dachshund, sitting in the sun. This was also taken through the screen door. Totally different picture because she's father away I guess.



This is Katie again, only I zoomed in on her, so the screen is almost gone.



Since all these pictures are outside, I thought I would link them up to Outdoor Wednesday over at Susan's place, A Southern Daydreamer.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I like the screen effect too! And what a surprise, eh? Awesome!
    Hugs,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have tried taking pictures through the window because the birds won't stay still when I'm out there with the camera. I like the screen look..it's different.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!