Tuesday, May 15, 2012

A DOILY AND AN AFGHAN

I was planning on working on a Doily.  It's from a book I bought a few years ago.  It's called "A Year of Doilies" from Leisure Arts.  I'm working on the May Doily.  This is also the 3rd time I've ripped this Doily out and started over.  I get to Rnd 18 and, wham the pattern doesn't match what I've done.  It's a simple Pineapple design and I've made lots of Pineapple Doilies over the years and haven't had any troubles.  But this one is driving me crazy.







Plus I've been sidetracked by another project I started last month.  It's a Ripple Afghan which is a Christmas present for my Daughter-in-law.  It's been cool weather here so have been taking advantage of that by working on it.


2 comments:

  1. that's an amazing afghan!
    your Daughter-in-law is one lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry the doily is giving you trouble! It looks like it's going to be gorgeous, though. I think an afghan for your DIL is definitely a May Memories project...you're just making new memories rather than looking at old ones. =) It looks very snuggly!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!