Sunday, May 20, 2012

SCAVENGER HUNT SUNDAY


Ashley over at Ramblings and Photos is the host for Scavenger Hunt Sunday.  Hop over and check out all the pictures everyone is sharing.

Rainbow - Crayons, a rainbow of colors.




Fluffy - I went looking for a Dandelion, I only found one in the whole yard.
Letters - My addiction, a fountain coke from our local convenience store.
Metal - A couple of shovels for gardening, but they are kind of rusty.


Tree(s) - We have lots of trees.  This is our little orchard.  Pears, Peaches, Cherries and Apples.


What to look for next week.

  1. Beneath Your Feet
  2. Capturing Movement
  3. Texture
  4. Face Your Fears
  5. Currently

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty pictures ! Trees photo is sooo green ! I like it :) Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely done with this week's scavenger hunt. (believe I have a few of those rusty gardening shovels around my garage too.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a great job thsi week - love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great ideas for the prompts! I love the rusty tools and the trees!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty bunch this week! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!