Thursday, May 31, 2012

DOILY

For the month of May I was going to work on my Year of Doilies.  Sadly it went in the drawer and didn't come back out.  So I'll save it for another day.  Why did it go in the drawer?  For one thing it's giving me fits.  I've ripped the thing out 3 times and it keeps coming out wrong.  So I'm really frustrated with it.
What has kept me busy this month is a new project.  It's a Christmas gift for my DIL.  It's a Ripple Afghan and I'm calling it my Zebra Afghan.  It's about halfway done.







I love the color combo in this afghan.  It's working up pretty fast. And now on to June.  What are we doing for June.........


I'm going to be working on my Bee Quilt.  It has been neglected, I can't work on it very long as I have problems seeing the stitches. I'm hand quilting it and it gets a little hard to see the stitches after a while.













1 comment:

  1. I would have put that thing in the drawer, too with that many frogs visiting!! :) That bee quilt is BEE-you-tee-full, LOL! Sorry...couldn't resist. :) I do really like it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!