Thursday, September 7, 2017

IT'S THURSDAY.....

What I like about Thursday.....it's only one more day until Friday and the weekend.  I get to stay up late and sleep in.  YEA!

I also have some shopping to do this weekend.  Need laundry items.  And where do I get them....the Dollar Store.  Laundry soap, fabric softener and bleach.  And not name brads either.  Can't afford those.  Dollar Store brands work just as good as the name brands.
The one thing I don't buy off brand is bleach.  It's Clorox for me....
We were all outside this past weekend.  So took some random photos to share. 
The Honeysuckle is blooming.....smells so GOOD.
Bob coming up the the back yard after running around the barn.
Tobby has a roll on the carpet....he looks like he's in heaven.
We have been having cool nights here.  Had to get my fuzzy, snuggle socks out.  When I wear these they remind me of Pipi Longstocking....lol

Here's a few of the places I'm linking up too.....
Tamar at Random-osity/Little Things Thursday
Tanya at Around Roanoke, VA/5 Random Shots
LA Paylor at Not Afraid of Color/I Like Thursday



5 comments:

  1. Thanks for writing such a fun I Like post! (Pippi)
    Honeysuckle... lucky. Heavenly smell! Love the dog's view of the day too.
    LeeAnna

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...when it comes to laundry, I don't do it, I just make it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never thought of buying laundry things at the dollar store. I almost never go in there. But, it's a good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love stripey socks - yours are great! It hasn't been cool enough here yet for the cozy socks to come out of the drawer. I also liked your photo of the flowers and the birdhouse against the brick. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!