Wednesday, September 17, 2008

ZUCCHINI BREAD



This is another of my mom's recipes. Zucchini Bread, it's really a great recipe. It is also a really thick batter! But, boy is it great when's it's done!!! I have been scrapbooking some of my recipes, so thought I would show one here today.

Zucchini Bread
Mom’s Recipe

3 C. Flour
1 teas. Salt
1 teas. Baking powder
1 teas. Baking soda
1 Tbls. Cinnamon
3 eggs
1 ¾ C. Sugar
1 C. Oil
2 C. Shredded Zucchini
1 Tbls. Lemon Rind (grated)
2 teas. Vanilla
½ C. walnuts (chopped)

Mix all ingredients well. NOTE: Batter is very thick. Pour into well greased and floured loaf pans. Bake at 350 for 50 minutes. Cool in pans 10 minutes. Remove from pans and cool thoroughly before cutting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!