Friday, October 29, 2010

FRIDAY'S FAVE FIVE


Susanne is the host for Friday's Fave Five.

My Fave Five this week.

1. My Grandbabies, Bella and Luke. They are growing so fast and yes they are twins.
Bella


Luke


2. My computer, my son just updated and added new hardware, he's a computer engineer and keeps my computer working, he's awesome, so now it's better and faster.


3. I've been working on some scrapbook pages this week. I love to scrapbook. So I guess I am thankful for my camera, which gives me the pictures to scrapbook.


4. We've been having some wonderful weather this week. Sunny and temps in the low 60's. Well, except for Monday, a really bad storm blew through.


5. And my bagels and cream cheese. They are so good! I usually have one in the evening while I'm reading. They are very tasty!

5 comments:

  1. What cute babies!

    thanks for stopping by my blog.
    Now I want a an everything bagel with cream cheese (or a honey-whole wheat bagel with strawberry cream cheese)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The twins are precious!

    Sounds like you've had a great week. Happy week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a lot of good things. What a wonderful blessing to have those little twins!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its funny the foods that comfort us, bagels and cream cheese must be yours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute grandbabies, for sure!

    It's wonderful to have someone in the family who knows their stuff with computers, isn't it? In our house it's Hubby. I'd be totally lost.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!