Sunday, October 17, 2010

SCRAPBOOK PAGES

I worked yesterday afternoon on several scrapbook pages.

I collect chickens of all kinds. They are all over my kitchen. This page shows the ones sitting in my kitchen window. The title is Collections.



A few years ago my hubby and I went to Canada for vacation. This page is of the train ride we took. It was a 3 hour ride into the mountains. Beautiful! The title is Road Trip.



A couple months ago I was playing around with my new camera. I took some pictures of myself. It's really hard to take pictures of yourself as your arm isn't long enough to get a good picture. The title is Just Me.



This one is of a family gathering at my house a couple of years ago. The title is Gathering.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!