Saturday, June 1, 2013

PANCAKES ANYONE

Sometimes we have breakfast for supper.  It's fast and easy and everyone loves it.  What is it?  Eggs, Bacon, Cereal??  None of the above.  It's Pancakes.  I personally like mine with butter, peanut butter and maple syrup.  Plus we make them from scratch, not a pancake mix.  Here is the recipe if you want to try it out.

PANCAKES
1 1/2 C. Flour
3 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
1 tsp Salt
1tbsp White Sugar

1 1/4 C.Milk
1 Egg
3 tbsp Butter(melted)

1/4 of a cup of batter makes a really good size pancake.

3 comments:

  1. Well Sherrie I would never have thought of slapping on a layer of PN on my pancakes and I love PB so this calls for a special occasion (made up on the whim) so I can try it. I use an recipe that was once used for the Queen of England, but the quantity of butter wouldn't be good for her so I imagine this recipe is old news in kitchen of HRH..;

    ReplyDelete
  2. Down Under we just cover them with Sugar and sprinkle Lemon Juice liberally over them. We are against cruelty to Maple Trees and can't stand to see them suffer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm . . . PB on pancakes sounds good, but Ron's lemon juice leaves my imagination puckering up.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!