Tuesday, June 11, 2013

ROSES

My roses are blooming and they are loaded with blooms this year.  I haven't seen one bug on them either.  The red roses were here when we moved here30+ years ago.  Not sure what kind of rose it is.  The pink roses are an heirloom rose called Seven Sisters.  My mother had a Seven Sisters bush years ago and it was really huge.  I wanted one for my own, so went looking on the internet for a seller.  Mine has been growing for about 10 years now and it gets better with age.  The Antique Rose Emporium is where I got mine.  I wish you could smell them,  they smell so good.

Seven Sisters Rose
Red Rose


3 comments:

  1. Roses and Politicians seem to grow well in the same medium! Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are scrumptious, I can smell them all the way over here. I am very impressed with their ages!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!