Thursday, December 19, 2013

BACKYARD VISITOR.....

I was doing dishes yesterday, when out of the corner of my eye, I saw something go flying by the window.  I looked around and found this fellow.
He was after the birds that come to our garbage pile.  He isn't very big, so I believe he's a young hawk, because most hawks don't come this close to human houses.  I kept taking pictures, keep in mind I'm taking these through my kitchen window, so they aren't too good, but you can see him. This is a rear view of him.
This is the front view of him.
I had to do a lot of cropping and adjust the lighting.  If you want to see close up, just click on the picture, it will be a little bigger that way.

3 comments:

  1. this was a precious moment, I am sorry that he was hunting though-and your photos are great, my through the window ones aren't at all clear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now they're great Kitchen scraps Sherrie, I love Wildlife interacting with humans (on their own terms of course)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!