Tuesday, January 21, 2014

NEW QUILTS....

I am currently working on 2 quilts.  Sunbonnet Sue/Overall Sam quilt.  Sue and Sam are a 12" block.  I have all the applique work done.  Just need the filler block.
Sunbonnet Sue Block
Overall Sam Block
The other quilt I'm working on is Under the Sea.  The blocks are 9" and I'm still appliqueing them, I have a lot more to do for this one.
Fish Block
Shell Block
Turtle Block
I need to get to Joann Fabrics, but can't at this time as there is still snow and ice out there.  Have to wait for it to melt.  One of my worst fears is I might fall and break something.  With no insurance it would be a major bill we can't afford. 





1 comment:

  1. Safe and sound is wise. And it's giving you lots of time to stitch. Your blocks are looking very nice. The turtle and the shell are my favs at this moment, but that is subject to change.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!