Saturday, September 27, 2014

CANCER.....

the most dreaded word in any language.  Sorry I haven't posted lately.  We have been busy running to doctors and tests.  My hubby was diagnosed with Colo rectal Cancer this week.  He will be starting Chemo and Radiation treatment soon.   They are going to shrink the Tumor and then do surgery to remove the Cancer.  We have been doing all this since July.  It seems to be taking so long just to get to this decision.  I'll keep you updated as we go along.  This is my hubby, taken a few years ago.

2 comments:

  1. It is a word not a sentence. Keep up the struggle and all our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our prayers are with you and your hubby through this difficult time.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!