Wednesday, November 5, 2014

NEEDLEWORK TUESDAY....

Heather over at Books and Quilts is the host for Needlework Tuesday.  Got a project you want to share?  Hop over to Heather's to check it out.
I've been crocheting since the weather has turned a little chilly here.  Been working on the Ugly Afghan.  It's a little bigger now.
I've also started making hexagons for an afghan.  Using some of the yarn from the big tub my hubby got at a rummage this past summer.  I got this pattern over at Attic 24.  She has a tutorial on how to make these.  The tutorial is on the left hand side of her blog.   I made one a couple years ago.  They are really easy and work up fast.
As for quilts, I finished the quilt top of my Calendar Quilt.  Billy decided he wanted to model the quilt.  He is usually laying on the quilt, but I nudged him off so I could get a picture of it.
I've also started a Christmas Quilt.  Haven't gotten very far on this one, just started it yesterday.
Don't forget to go visit Heather.  She has some really cute Scrubbies  to show off over at her place.




2 comments:

  1. I do like that afghan, it is so bright and cheerful. there is something about the ripple patterns that lend themselves to scrappy patterns.

    That hexagon tutorial is very clear and makes it look easy.

    a bikini for August is great. a very lovely calendar.

    YOu've done a great job on all of these projects Sherrie.

    Thanks for linking up with Needlework Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work! Your afghan definitely needs a new name because it's certainly not ugly. I really like it. Lovely contrasts, bright and cheery!

    I love the designs in your calendar quilt. Very cool. Looking forward to seeing more of your Christmas quilt.

    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!