Friday, November 14, 2014

READING CHALLENGE.......

I was over at Bev's place, My Reader's Block and found this reading challenge.  The reading challenge is What An Animal and I thought I would join in as I like reading about animals.  The reading challenge is hosted over at Socrates' Book Reviews and here are the details.

The challenge will begin on January 1st. Read on for more details...
1. Read at least 6 books that have any of the following requirements:

a. there is an animal in the title of the book

b. there is an animal on the cover of the book

c. an animal plays a major role in the book

d. a main character is (or turns into) an animal (define that however you'd like).


Level 1 - Read at least 6 books

Level 2 - Read 7-12

Level 3 - Read 13 or more 

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the challenge! Hope you read many good books.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!