Tuesday, December 16, 2014

2015 READING CHALLENGE.....

I was blog hoping and found a new reading challenge.  It is over at Yvonne's place, Socrates' Book Reviews.  The name of the challenge is I Love Books Reading Challenge and it is being hosted over at Book Dragon's Lair.
Since 90% of my books come from the library, I thought this would be the perfect reading challenge for me.  Here are the rules.
  • choose a level - you may move up as needed, just not down.
  • read books you checked out of the library
  • books may overlap with other challenges
  • any format allowed (print, ebook, audio)
  • reviews are not necessary but a list of books read is. (post with review linky is coming in January)
  • a blog is not necessary, just comment that you want to join in or link up another way
  •  
  • Levels:
  • board book - 3
  • picture book - 6
  • early reader - 9
  • chapter book - 12
  • middle grades - 18
  • Young adult - 24
  • adult - 36
  • just insert IV - 50 
  •  I'm going for the level.....just insert IV - 50

1 comment:

  1. Def looks like your kind of challenge! Looking forward to hearing about what you read!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!