Saturday, December 30, 2017

CHRISTMAS 2017......

I've finally gotten all the pictures off my camera.  There are first snow, Christmas Tree and of course opening presents.  I'll post a few so I don't overload you with all these pictures. 
Our Christmas Tree....
Our First Snow....
Snow Throwing....not quite a snowball.....
This is a snowball.....
Christmas Goodies....it wouldn't all fit in the stocking....
Opening presents.....
Me.....new apron....
Light Sabre......for Bub
New Hat and Roblox card.....that's a game on Bella's computer....
Dad opening a present from the kids....
And of course Toby got a present too.....a new coat....both Bob and Toby got a new chew bone, but Bob disappeared while I was taking pictures....lol
Well that's Christmas 2017.  Hope all of you had an awesome Christmas too!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!