Friday, March 23, 2018

BOOK REPORT.....

A Skillet Full - Lodge

















I have a collection of Cast Iron Cookware.  My mother gave me my first Cast Iron Skillet.  It's my favorite for making Corn Bread.  My Hubby has found most of the pieces at Rummage Sales.  Do you have any Cast Iron?  If you see this cookbook around, pick it up.  It's a really good book for finding lots of recipes for Cast Iron.

 I use them all almost everyday.  I cook the usual things.....Fried Potatoes, Bacon and Eggs, Corn Bread.  But I've always wanted to try something different.  So I found this cookbook at of all places, Lowe's.  I've went through the cookbook looking at all the recipes and there is a lot you can cook in Cast Iron.  Haven't tried any yet, I'll keep you updated on what comes of this.   I give this book 5.....





This book is for 2 of my reading challenges.....
Outdo Yourself Challenge
Creativity Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!