Friday, March 2, 2018

SMALLS SAL....FEBRUARY

I'm late getting this posted.  February just flew by and I lost track.  You might ask what a Smalls SAL is. 

"All you need to do is stitch a small design every month and then head over to my blog on the last Friday of the month to share a link to your blog post where you share a picture of your finish. If you don’t manage to finish something one month, or two or three months, that’s no problem. Participate whenever you can."

I've been stitching on No Laundry cross stitch.    This is where I was in January......
I didn't get much done in January, I had the flu.  This is what I've gotten done now.
It's coming along pretty good.  But I have to admit I'm not a fast cross stitcher.  If you want to check out the SAL, hop over to Stitching Lotus and check out what everyone is stitching.
Hope you all have an awesome weekend!


1 comment:

  1. That is such a pretty little project. I will enjoy watching it grow.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!